Accurate adds Sumitomo full electric mold machines
Sumitomo (SHI) Demag’s all-electric SE Series injection molding machines are designed to deliver high overall productivity for a wide range of molding applications. Key benefits of these all-electric machines include:
· Exceptionally energy efficient operation, even at high speeds, due to Sumitomo’s advanced motor technology
· A user-friendly control system that helps ensure high-precision parts, optimize cycle times and reduce defects/scrap
· A cleaner and quieter molding environment compared with a hydraulic machine
· A fast, smooth and robust clamping mechanism that reduces cycle times and is field proven for long-term, high-speed reliability
- New Machinery Solutions
- The Sumitomo Demag platform of all-electric injection molding machines spans from 8 to 936 U.S. tons, including micro to mid-sized, high-speed thin-wall/packaging, high-duty, vertical, insert and 2-shot machine series.
- Our unmatched range of thin-wall, packaging and closure molding injection molding machines include ultra-high-speed hybrid and all-electric model sizes from 168 to 843 U.S. tons.
- High-performance hydraulic machines, including configurable 2-shot models, are offered up to 2248 U.S. tons.
- Services and Solutions for Your Injection Molding Machines
- Sumitomo Demag works with you to ensure that we are providing the best molding solutions based on your application and business requirements. You can count on us for the advanced technology and applications expertise to help improve your overall injection molding productivity and
- In addition to our wide range of new injection molding machinery, we have an extensive Aftersales support team for our customers with Sumitomo, Demag, Van Dorn and Newbury legacy machines. Beyond traditional parts, service and training support, we help you effectively manage your existing machinery fleet with expert machine assessments, retrofit solutions, rebuilding, trade-in credits and allowances, and attractive financing solutions.
- Worldwide Capabilities
- Sumitomo (SHI) Demag is a worldwide group of companies dedicated to helping plastics processors compete more effectively in a global market. Whether your molding operation is down the street or half way around the world or both, we have the equipment, engineering expertise and local support to meet your injection molding machinery requirements.
Accurate purchased our Sumitomo machines from Southeastern Polymer Machinery, Inc.:
Southeastern Polymer Machinery, Inc. has been serving the plastics industry for over 39 years. With experience dating back to 1964, our personnel have been involved in hundreds of different projects in plastics processing. Using this experience, plus the resources available through the manufacturers we represent, we are pleased to be able to offer “turn-key” systems including engineering and mechanical installation with our sister company Plastic Supply.